RE: AW: [Spam-Wahrscheinlichkeit=45]Re: vocabs, metadata set, datasets

VIAF has Linked Data for some publishers. For example:

http://viaf.org/viaf/129138489
http://viaf.org/viaf/134443168
http://viaf.org/viaf/153153594

VIAF treats these as rdaEnt:CorporateBody/foaf:Organization. In
principle, though, any agent can publish something.

Jeff

When