Re: social and emergent uses -- DRAFT -- call for use cases

Ooops it's perhaps a bit too late, I was travelling these past couple of days :-(

But perhaps you can still send the call to other lists: I'd have thought of the open-bibliography@lists.okfn.org, public-xg-socialweb@w3.org, public-lod@w3.org: the less library-specific, the more serendipity :-)

Re. Monica's doubts, I think her idea to try and reach to the museum community is excellent, final dot. Cases that would be museum-specific would still be worth for libraries to spy on!

Cheers,

Antoine