RE: vocabs, metadata set, datasets

Antoine,

I would be happiest if the domain of foaf:focus remained skos:Concept.
The axioms in SKOS-XL are good enough that I'm willing to believe a set
of skos:Concepts in a skos:ConceptScheme constitutes a "value
vocabulary" regardless of whether SKOS-XL is being used explicitly.

I'm less comfortable believing skos:Concepts that *aren't* bound to a
skos:ConceptScheme qualify for "value vocabulary" status.

I agree with your assessment of either end of foaf:focus being
reasonable objects of dc:subject. It would be nice if there was an axiom
specified somewhere to formalize this.

Jeff

[1]http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Library_terminology_informally_explai

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Cluster_Archives#Vocabularies