W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-lld@w3.org > January 2011

Re: Question on ACTION - JISC Open Bib Guide

From: Monica Duke <m.duke@ukoln.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 12:51:44 +0000
Message-ID: <4D2317E0.1@ukoln.ac.uk>
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Antoine Isaac wrote:
> OK! Thanks for letting us know about your not being here this week. A 
> pity, but as you pointed out, we have to consider what to do with this 
> action before we finish our own Use Case effort!
> 
> Antoine
> 

I may be able to join for part, will let you know.  The good news is it 
looks like Owen would be able to join the telcon on 13th, if the telcon 
time is OK for him, if that is what the XG decides is needed.

Monica

> 
>> Thanks Antoine.  I am not sure if I can join the telcon this Thursday 
>> because I mistakenly scheduled a dental appointment to clash (and 
>> perhaps it cannot be changed), but if the outcome of the telcon is 
>> that there are questions to ask Owen, and best done on telcon rather 
>> than by email, then I can invite him again.
>>
>> Monica
>>
>> Antoine Isaac wrote:
>>> Hello Monica,
>>>
>>> Apparently not much questioning has happened, so perhaps it is no use 
>>> now for bothering Owen, who already wrote that very detailed 
>>> introduction for us.
>>> I will put this item on the agenda for Thursday, though, so that:
>>> - we can have a short discussion about the methodology and its 
>>> potential impact on our use case effort
>>> - we get the opportunity to all agree that there's no need to ask Own 
>>> to come later :-)
>>>
>>> Best,
>>>
>>> Antoine
>>>
>>>
>>>> Regarding the action below, and recalling the contribution made by 
>>>> Owen Stephens as a post to the community list:
>>>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/2010Nov/0119.html
>>>> can I confirm that there are still questions and/or a dialogue that 
>>>> members of the XG would like to have with Owen about the 
>>>> methodology? If so I will invite Owen to join us on 6th January for 
>>>> the next telcon (or the following one if he cannot make that).
>>>>
>>>> [PENDING] ACTION: Monica and JISC colleagues to introduce and 
>>>> discuss JISC work on next call [recorded in 
>>>> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/11/25-lld-minutes.html#action02] 
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Regards,
>>>> Monica
>>>>
>>>
>>>
> 
> 
Received on Tuesday, 4 January 2011 12:56:01 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 4 January 2011 12:56:01 GMT