W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-lld@w3.org > January 2011

Re: Question on ACTION - JISC Open Bib Guide

From: Monica Duke <m.duke@ukoln.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 12:26:54 +0000
Message-ID: <4D23120E.9000503@ukoln.ac.uk>
To: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
CC: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Thanks Antoine.  I am not sure if I can join the telcon this Thursday 
because I mistakenly scheduled a dental appointment to clash (and 
perhaps it cannot be changed), but if the outcome of the telcon is that 
there are questions to ask Owen, and best done on telcon rather than by 
email, then I can invite him again.

Monica

Antoine Isaac wrote:
> Hello Monica,
> 
> Apparently not much questioning has happened, so perhaps it is no use 
> now for bothering Owen, who already wrote that very detailed 
> introduction for us.
> I will put this item on the agenda for Thursday, though, so that:
> - we can have a short discussion about the methodology and its potential 
> impact on our use case effort
> - we get the opportunity to all agree that there's no need to ask Own to 
> come later :-)
> 
> Best,
> 
> Antoine
> 
> 
>> Regarding the action below, and recalling the contribution made by 
>> Owen Stephens as a post to the community list:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/2010Nov/0119.html
>> can I confirm that there are still questions and/or a dialogue that 
>> members of the XG would like to have with Owen about the methodology? 
>> If so I will invite Owen to join us on 6th January for the next telcon 
>> (or the following one if he cannot make that).
>>
>> [PENDING] ACTION: Monica and JISC colleagues to introduce and discuss 
>> JISC work on next call [recorded in 
>> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/11/25-lld-minutes.html#action02] 
>>
>>
>> Regards,
>> Monica
>>
> 
> 
Received on Tuesday, 4 January 2011 12:33:26 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 4 January 2011 12:33:26 GMT