W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-lld@w3.org > January 2011

Re: Question on ACTION - JISC Open Bib Guide

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 13:21:02 +0100
Message-ID: <4D2310AE.3020007@few.vu.nl>
To: Monica Duke <m.duke@ukoln.ac.uk>
CC: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Hello Monica,

Apparently not much questioning has happened, so perhaps it is no use now for bothering Owen, who already wrote that very detailed introduction for us.
I will put this item on the agenda for Thursday, though, so that:
- we can have a short discussion about the methodology and its potential impact on our use case effort
- we get the opportunity to all agree that there's no need to ask Own to come later :-)

Best,

Antoine


> Regarding the action below, and recalling the contribution made by Owen Stephens as a post to the community list:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/2010Nov/0119.html
> can I confirm that there are still questions and/or a dialogue that members of the XG would like to have with Owen about the methodology? If so I will invite Owen to join us on 6th January for the next telcon (or the following one if he cannot make that).
>
> [PENDING] ACTION: Monica and JISC colleagues to introduce and discuss JISC work on next call [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/11/25-lld-minutes.html#action02]
>
> Regards,
> Monica
>
Received on Tuesday, 4 January 2011 12:23:43 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 4 January 2011 12:23:43 GMT