Re: Adding back the essence of the Stone Soup analogy to the Benefits section

" it is this attribute that makes it possible for important
connections to come from previously unknown of sources." -- This is nice.

But the mention of "previously unknown sources." brings to mind one of the small fears I had as I was reading the report: we don't explicitly mention provenance. Yet that's an important feature which could be used when deciding where to source info from. We imply the use of "trusted providers" is in at least one place, but we also mention less trusted ones (Wikipedia, Facebook, ...). Perhaps it's worth bringing this out more explicitly.

-Jodi