Section on available data--Jodi's comments

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 23:33:22 +0200
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Hi Jodi,

The discussion page on the section on available data still has one comment from you:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Talk:Draft_Vocabularies_Datasets_Section

I've tried to address it in
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Vocabularies_Datasets_Section2
"Though Linked Data technology changes the way to consider traditional library data categorization, we could classify these available resources into three[...]"

But in fact in the meantime some details were also added by Marcia, Jeff, William and me into the different definitions in the separate deliverable
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabulary_and_Dataset#Introduction:_Scope_and_Definitions

I hope it's good enough!