Re: Proposal for restructuring the final deliverables

I like this part:
Metadata element sets like Dublin Core, the RDA elements, SKOS or FOAF;
Value vocabularies such as LCSH, AGROVOC, VIAF, DDC and GeoNames;
specific Datasets, e.g., the British National Bibliography, the catalogue of the Hungarian national library, the Open Library, CrossRef, Europeana. @@TODO: lists can be adapted of course@@
It's definitely going in the right direction, Antoine!!

I now agree that vocabularies need to be discussed in the main report! Sorry I was confused about this earlier today. After taking a closer look, I see that the vocabularies section has gotten a lot shorter (even before your edits) since the last time I looked, and a lot more general.

When I look at your "some observations", they look a lot like they describe the "current situation". So I would envision folding the vocabulary observations into that section (which was called 'issues' not so long ago). Then the report structure would look something like this:

==General Report==
Executive summary
Introduction/Overview/Methodology
Benefits of Linked Data
Current Situation
Recommendations

==Technical Report==

==Appendix==
List of related documents

For the separate deliverables--the inventory and use case report--I would see mentioning them in the executive summary, and introduction/overview/methodology section. We might also want to point to them in an appendix.

Could you conceive of those "some observations" as part of the current situation? They would have descriptive headings, maybe something like this:

While classification systems are being converted, there is relatively low availability of bibliographic datasets

Quality and support for available sources varies greatly

Linking across various datasets, within and outside of the library domain, has begun, but needs further attention

-Jodi