Re: Keeping track of call for use cases

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 11:58:29 +0200
To: "gordon@gordondunsire.com" <gordon@gordondunsire.com>
CC: public-xg-lld@w3.org
Hi Gordon,

> I've added three lists (lis-cigs, lis-ukbibs, rda-l) to the
> dissemination page [1], and sent the call for use cases to each of them.

Thanks a lot!

> I think it might be a good idea if everyone could indicate on the
> dissemination page when they have sent a group email - and that members
> of the group should check the page before sending anything to make sure
> they are not about to duplicate the message (cross-posting being bad
> enough for duplication to receivers).
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Dissemination_Lists

That's a good point. That's in fact why I cced public-xg-lld of the mails I sent, and why I asked people to put their names in front of the lists they add--to ensure that only them would take care of sending mails. but an extra check can still be useful. I've also added a mark for "my" lists, as you've done.