Keeping track of call for use cases

From: <gordon@gordondunsire.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 10:37:29 +0100 (BST)
To: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Cc: public-xg-lld@w3.org
I've added three lists (lis-cigs, lis-ukbibs, rda-l) to the dissemination page
[1], and sent the call for use cases to each of them.
I think it might be a good idea if everyone could indicate on the dissemination
page when they have sent a group email - and that members of the group should
check the page before sending anything to make sure they are not about to
duplicate the message (cross-posting being bad enough for duplication to
[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Dissemination_Lists