Fwd: Re: Use case mail

Hi Marcia (forwarding to the list, as it is a relevant question, and the continuation of yesterday's call [1])

> Do you think it is necessary to refer to the 4 principles to avoid
> non-true-LD be included?
> http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/LinkedData.html

I'd have said that if contributors don't know linked data they would not even think of contributing :-)

Now, we're in the real world, and we'll be sending the call to more general lists. So there could be still completely out-of-scope contributions that we don't want if we don't put such link.

Any objection?

Cheers,

Antoine

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/02-lld-minutes.html#item15