Re: Minutes of F2F

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 21:54:46 +0200
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
And of course huge thanks to all of you who scribed these minutes, and these who checked and added corrections to what the scribes had been missing!

I think in the end we have a very good account of the discussions, which is crucial for these among us who could not come to the F2F. And for the non-participants who may have an idea of what we discussed.

Antoine