Re: Minutes of F2F

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 21:58:28 +0200
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Another clarification, sorry for the spam.

These in fact are still the raw minutes: we should add pointers to digested versions of:
- the clustered use cases
- the organization of topics re. the work that is needed on them

Re. both of them we'll have to spend a bit of time agreeing on a formalization of what we captured with these colourful post-its :-)

Antoine