YouTube video - pointers to linked data sources

From: Thomas Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 20:11:57 -0400
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Dear all,

Karen and Mark have posted pointers to linked data related
to Anne Frank.  Michael Smethurst of BBC has also kindly
explained how to access linked data from BBC.  I have added
these links to a section of [1] on "sources".

If anyone else has time over the coming week to gather some
more leads, please post to the list or just add to the wiki.
I look forward to discussing this next weekend...!

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/YouTube_Video

--
Tom Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>