Use cases in wiki - Pittsburgh participants please sign up!

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 12:09:00PM +0100, Jodi Schneider wrote:
> Many thanks, Asgeir! This use case is now on the LLD wiki:
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Pode
>
> Thanks also for sharing the documentation and code links! They're now listed in 'further reading' in the use case.

First of all, a big round of applause for Jodi for staying
on top of the flurry of use case submissions that have come
in over the past three days!

We now have thirty-eight use cases on the agenda [1].  With
just two 90-minute sessions, which works out as follows:

    180 minutes / 38 use cases, i.e.:

    under 5 minutes per use case...!

Of the 38 use cases, 17 remain unclaimed by "presenters".
In order to ensure we have full coverage for the discussion:

-- 5 participants have signed up for two or more - great!

-- 8 participants have signed up for one - would you consider
   signing up for a second?

-- 6 participants have not yet signed up for any use cases.
   Everyone should please lead the discussion on at least one
   case.

Please sign up by adding your name after a use case at [1]...

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh#Use_case_discussion_9:00-10:30_.2B_11:00-12:30

--
Tom Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>