Re: YouTube video?

From: Mark van Assem <mark@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 10:35:32 +0200
To: Thomas Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
CC: "ZENG, MARCIA" <mzeng@kent.edu>, public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>, Joe Provenzano <provenzano@wis.edu>
I guess I'm the likely victim to do a Dutch search :-)

[1] is the entry for the Anne Frank House in the Dutch GTAA thesaurus
(from our national radio and video archives)

[2] is part of the museum, the actual "Achterhuis" where she hid.

[3] is her diary

And more resources can be found by just typing her name in the search
interface. I don't see yet how the descriptions are linked to actual
content.

Of course there's the Dutch entries in wikipedia and freebase, but how
will these help in an English-language video?

Mark

[1]http://data.beeldengeluid.nl/gtaa/46601
[2]http://data.beeldengeluid.nl/gtaa/45746
[3]http://data.beeldengeluid.nl/gtaa/51051