W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-lld@w3.org > October 2010

Re: Agenda - Oct 07 - LLD XG telecon - 1400 UTC

From: Felix Sasaki <felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 17:48:45 +0200
Message-ID: <AANLkTikF_C2yyWUqx4=oQTsuq88jNW1r44EhxMiJnX=Q@mail.gmail.com>
To: Emmanuelle Bermes <emmanuelle.bermes@bnf.fr>
Cc: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Regrets, I will be at http://www.dgi-konferenz.de/ , presenting among
others about the activities of this group.

Felix

2010/10/6, Emmanuelle Bermes <emmanuelle.bermes@bnf.fr>:
> W3C Library Linked Data Incubator group:
>      http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/               - home page
>      http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/          - wiki
>      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/  - group list
>      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/     - community list
>
> LLD XG telecons:
>      http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
>      http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons#Connection_info
>      Attendance is restricted to registered XG participants and
>          persons invited by chairs.
>
> Chair:  Emmanuelle
> Scribe: ?
>      http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/ScribeDuty
>      http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/Scribing.html (scribing
> instructions)
>      http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics#Nicknames
>
> Regrets: Anette, Gordon, Jodi, Felix, Lars
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 1. Admin
>
> -- Telecons - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
>
>     PROPOSED: To accept minutes of previous telecon:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html
>
>     Upcoming next telecons, with scheduled chairs and regrets received:
>         2010-10-14 Tom        - regrets Emmanuelle, Antoine, Lars
>         2010-10-21 NO TELECON
>         2010-10-28 Antoine    -
> 	2010-11-04 Emmanuelle
> 	2010-11-11 Tom
> 	2010-11-18 Antoine
> 	2010-11-25 Emmanuelle
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 2. Face-to-face meetings
>
>     Pittsburgh - October 2010
>
>     -- Friday, 22 October - "optional" LLD XG F2F for members attending
> DC-2010
>        Joint meeting of LLD XG with DCMI Architecture Forum
>        "Application Profiles for Linked Data: Models & Requirements"
>
> http://www.asis.org/Conferences/DC2010/program-sessions.html#jointmeeting
>
>        Draft agenda (with expected attendees) at:
>        http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/JointMeeting2010
>
> 	Background document at:
> 	http://dublincore.org/architecturewiki/DcamInContext
>
> 	Short report on DCMI Architecture Teleconference (Thursday Oct. 7th
> 0800 Boston time) (Tom)
>
> ACTION: Any proposed changes to agenda for joint meeting with DC
> Architecture Forum (http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/JointMeeting2010),
> please email TomB [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html#action01]
>
>     -- Saturday and Sunday, 23-24 October - Face-to-face meeting of LLD XG
>
>        Work in progress on Draft agenda (with expected attendees) at:
>        http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh
>
>        Jeff will bring a data projector and speaker, Karen will bring
> a microphone.
>
>     Cologne - http://swib.org/swib10/
>     -- Informal meeting of XG members at SWBIB 2010 on
>        the morning of 1 December - contact Joachim Neubert
> <J.Neubert@zbw.eu>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 3. Use cases and case studies - update
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases
>
> -- Call for use cases
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Call_Mail
>     Sent:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Sep/0050.html
>     Questionnaires are due back to Antoine, Alexander, Emmanuelle,
> Jodi, or public-lld@w3.org, preferably before October 15th.
>
> Note: the call has been tweeted:
> http://twitter.com/figoblog/statuses/25480214473
> Need for reminder ?
>
> -- Use cases (curators: Jodi, Emmanuelle, Alexander)
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Cases
>
> -- Other relevant wiki pages
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Template
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UCCuration - guidelines
> for editors
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UCRationale - background
> and rationale for use cases
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCaseNotes - links to
> potential use cases
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Dimensions - things
> discussed in use cases
>
> ACTION: emma, kcoyle, GordonD, Marcia, bvatant to structure the
> discussion of use cases in light of the topic list [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/23-lld-minutes.html#action01]
>
> ACTION: Karen to export spreadsheet, and Asaf to convert to wiki table
> [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html#action02]
> --DONE
> -> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCasesVsTopics
>
> ACTION: Use-case owner(s) to check table and matches [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html#action03]
>
> ACTION: Topic owners to check table and think about supplying
> additional use-cases [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html#action04]
>
> ACTION: Alexander to create wiki page for identifying requirements
> [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html#action06]
> --DONE
> -> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Oct/0001.html
>
> -- Initial identification of requirements during the use cases review
> process
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Requirements
>
> -- List of vocabularies identified during the use case review process
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabularies
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 4. Topics for LLD discussion and Use Cases (Karen)
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics
>
> ACTION: Everyone to elaborate on topics in the wiki [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html#action08]
>
> Discussion planned at the F2F meeting
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 5. Wiki pages for capturing relevant links and ideas
>
> -- Graphics, presentations, and other re-usable content
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Presentations
>
> -- Events where members attend or present the group
>     http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD/Events
>
> -- Library terminology informally explained (Karen)
>     http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Library_terminology_informally_explained
>
> -- Library data resources and terminology (Karen)
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Library_Data_Resources
>
> -- How library standards are related (Emmanuelle)
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/File:LayeredModelV3.pdf
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 6.  Upcoming topics - FYI...
>
> -- Technology and best practices (placeholder for future LLD XG work)
>     Waiting until progress has been made on Use Cases and Topics
>
> -- Community building and outreach (dormant)
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/RelatedGroups
>     Last discussed at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/17-lld-minutes.html#item03
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 7. AOB
>
>
Received on Wednesday, 6 October 2010 15:49:18 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 6 October 2010 15:49:19 GMT