W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-lld@w3.org > October 2010

Agenda - Oct 07 - LLD XG telecon - 1400 UTC

From: Emmanuelle Bermes <emmanuelle.bermes@bnf.fr>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 17:27:00 +0200
Message-ID: <AANLkTi=aswV13TCXNK-BE8p+d6uFYh9it9=ZsaFK0C26@mail.gmail.com>
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
W3C Library Linked Data Incubator group:
     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/               - home page
     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/          - wiki
     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/  - group list
     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/     - community list

LLD XG telecons:
     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons#Connection_info
     Attendance is restricted to registered XG participants and
         persons invited by chairs.

Chair:  Emmanuelle
Scribe: ?
     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/ScribeDuty
     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/Scribing.html (scribing instructions)
     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics#Nicknames

Regrets: Anette, Gordon, Jodi, Felix, Lars

----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Admin

-- Telecons - http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons

    PROPOSED: To accept minutes of previous telecon:
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html

    Upcoming next telecons, with scheduled chairs and regrets received:
        2010-10-14 Tom        - regrets Emmanuelle, Antoine, Lars
        2010-10-21 NO TELECON
        2010-10-28 Antoine    -
	2010-11-04 Emmanuelle
	2010-11-11 Tom
	2010-11-18 Antoine
	2010-11-25 Emmanuelle

----------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Face-to-face meetings

    Pittsburgh - October 2010

    -- Friday, 22 October - "optional" LLD XG F2F for members attending DC-2010
       Joint meeting of LLD XG with DCMI Architecture Forum
       "Application Profiles for Linked Data: Models & Requirements"
       http://www.asis.org/Conferences/DC2010/program-sessions.html#jointmeeting

       Draft agenda (with expected attendees) at:
       http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/JointMeeting2010

	Background document at:
	http://dublincore.org/architecturewiki/DcamInContext

	Short report on DCMI Architecture Teleconference (Thursday Oct. 7th
0800 Boston time) (Tom)

ACTION: Any proposed changes to agenda for joint meeting with DC
Architecture Forum (http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/JointMeeting2010),
please email TomB [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html#action01]

    -- Saturday and Sunday, 23-24 October - Face-to-face meeting of LLD XG

       Work in progress on Draft agenda (with expected attendees) at:
       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh

       Jeff will bring a data projector and speaker, Karen will bring
a microphone.

    Cologne - http://swib.org/swib10/
    -- Informal meeting of XG members at SWBIB 2010 on
       the morning of 1 December - contact Joachim Neubert <J.Neubert@zbw.eu>

----------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Use cases and case studies - update
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases

-- Call for use cases
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Call_Mail
    Sent: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Sep/0050.html
    Questionnaires are due back to Antoine, Alexander, Emmanuelle,
Jodi, or public-lld@w3.org, preferably before October 15th.

Note: the call has been tweeted:
http://twitter.com/figoblog/statuses/25480214473
Need for reminder ?

-- Use cases (curators: Jodi, Emmanuelle, Alexander)
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Cases

-- Other relevant wiki pages
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Template
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UCCuration - guidelines
for editors
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UCRationale - background
and rationale for use cases
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCaseNotes - links to
potential use cases
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Dimensions - things
discussed in use cases

ACTION: emma, kcoyle, GordonD, Marcia, bvatant to structure the
discussion of use cases in light of the topic list [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/23-lld-minutes.html#action01]

ACTION: Karen to export spreadsheet, and Asaf to convert to wiki table
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html#action02]
--DONE
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCasesVsTopics

ACTION: Use-case owner(s) to check table and matches [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html#action03]

ACTION: Topic owners to check table and think about supplying
additional use-cases [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html#action04]

ACTION: Alexander to create wiki page for identifying requirements
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/09/30-lld-minutes.html#action06]
--DONE
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Oct/0001.html

-- Initial identification of requirements during the use cases review process
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Requirements

-- List of vocabularies identified during the use case review process
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Vocabularies

----------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Topics for LLD discussion and Use Cases (Karen)
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics

ACTION: Everyone to elaborate on topics in the wiki [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html#action08]

Discussion planned at the F2F meeting

----------------------------------------------------------------------
5. Wiki pages for capturing relevant links and ideas

-- Graphics, presentations, and other re-usable content
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Presentations

-- Events where members attend or present the group
    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD/Events

-- Library terminology informally explained (Karen)
    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Library_terminology_informally_explained

-- Library data resources and terminology (Karen)
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Library_Data_Resources

-- How library standards are related (Emmanuelle)
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/File:LayeredModelV3.pdf

----------------------------------------------------------------------
6.  Upcoming topics - FYI...

-- Technology and best practices (placeholder for future LLD XG work)
    Waiting until progress has been made on Use Cases and Topics

-- Community building and outreach (dormant)
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/RelatedGroups
    Last discussed at:
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/17-lld-minutes.html#item03

----------------------------------------------------------------------
7. AOB
Received on Wednesday, 6 October 2010 15:27:34 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 6 October 2010 15:27:34 GMT