Re: Curating the Goals of Use Cases

Hi Antoine,

As you are the shepherd of the P20 UC, would you add the goals you feel
appropriate to the Goal description? What I did was only to find an
initial list of goals.

Example of how Asaf incorporated the goals in [1].

Note that we have to rename the goals REUSE-VALUE-VOCABS and
REUSE-SCHEMAS when we've decided on proper terminology
("schemas/ontologies/RDF vocabularies/metadata element sets" vs.
"vocabularies/thesauri/subject headings/value vocabularies..."

Mark