Use case clusters

From: Manue <manue@figoblog.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 22:12:06 +0100
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

Looking again at the examples of reports from other groups (pointer
available from the F2F agenda at [5]), here are some ideas about
consolidating the use cases into 1 or 2 more abstract scenarios per
cluster, as I suggested on our last call.

For the report, each UC cluster could come up with a couple of
scenarios (probably one or two, not more) :
- the scenario would be a small paragraph telling a story about
something we want to do with library data (see for example [1])
- the scenario can be an existing story like [2] or a complete fiction
like [3] or even more likely, something in between
- in the report, we could split the story of the scenario, and the
solution brought by LD : see an example in [4]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/XGR-image-annotation/#cultural_heritage
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/rdb2rdf/XGR-rdb2rdf/#biomedical
[3] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/User_Requirements#News_Aggregator_Scenario
[4] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/XGR-image-annotation/#solution_culture
[5] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F_Pittsburgh#Discussion_on_deliverables_17:30-18:30

I hope these ideas will be helpful to use case clusters teams. We can
discuss them on an upcoming call.
Emmanuelle