Re: JISC Open Bib Guide

From: Monica Duke <m.duke@ukoln.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 14:33:03 +0000
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
This is a blog post by a representative of the funders (JISC) that gives
some background and I believe Owen Stephens was blogging about the
process (possibly more about how to get the blog to provide the views
and aspects of the use cases).

I'll try and find Owen Stephen's blog for you - but I believe he is on
the public lld list as well so you could ask there if you wanted.

I can pass on your questions to the appropriate people and relay their
answers (as I am a JISC representative on the XG) but if you are happy
to move the discussion to the open list I will draw their attention so
they can engage directly (seems less cumbersome).