Re: JISC Open Bib Guide

From: Monica Duke <m.duke@ukoln.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 14:33:03 +0000
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
This is a blog post by a representative of the funders (JISC) that gives
some background and I believe Owen Stephens was blogging about the
process (possibly more about how to get the blog to provide the views
and aspects of the use cases).
http://infteam.jiscinvolve.org/wp/2010/11/15/what-does-open-bibliographic-metadata-mean-for-academic-libraries/

I'll try and find Owen Stephen's blog for you - but I believe he is on
the public lld list as well so you could ask there if you wanted.

I can pass on your questions to the appropriate people and relay their
answers (as I am a JISC representative on the XG) but if you are happy
to move the discussion to the open list I will draw their attention so
they can engage directly (seems less cumbersome).

Monica