Re: Twitter tag?

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 15:23:14 +0200
To: Tom Morris <tfmorris@gmail.com>
CC: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>, public-lld <public-lld@w3.org>
Hi Tom,

>>> Emmanuelle http://twitter.com/figoblog is using #LLDXG for XG-related stuff.
>>> Any other idea? #lld is already taken, it seems..
>>
>> #lldxg works for me (hashtags are case insensitive)
>>
>> I just added it to the wiki page [1].
>
> Checking the private XG list, it would appear that this suggestion was
> later overruled without crossposting to the public list.  The correct
> tag is now #lldata.

Yes cf. [1], I have fixed that on the wiki now!

> Other recent traffic on the private list includes a couple of new
> introductions

Thanks to Jodi this is now conveniently centralized at [2].

> as well as a suggestion that all meeting minutes get
> sent to the public list one week later than the private list.  I'm not
> sure whether that suggestion was adopted or not.  I guess we'll know
> when the minutes of yesterday's meeting arrive.

Yes, we wanted to spare people on this list all the "actually I was on the call" mails resulting from the technical issues we had the previous calls...

Cheers,

Antoine

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/24-lld-minutes.html#item01
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/ParticipantIntroductions