Re: LLD Minutes: Jun-17-2010

Ed doesn't have access to the site, I'm the only one who can do it for the moment. But it's now updated!

By the way I think that's the second week in a row that such comment is voiced. I suggest then not to send the uploaded minutes on public-lld directly, as we've done until now. Instead the minutes cleaned by the scribe could be sent first to the XG list, and we give until the week after (i.e., until we approve the minutes in that next week's telecon) for people to comment if they feel something important is missing.

Also, for next times please all pay have [1] in mind. Next week I'll be chairing, I won't have as much time to help catching youwhen you arrive :-)
(note that this week it was still a bit messy, since the Zakim bridge lost many of our number-names assignments due to the loss of the conference name after 10 minutes. Hopefully next time we won't lose our work!)

Cheers,

Antoine

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Jun/0057.html