Introduction

From: Hideaki Takeda <takeda@nii.ac.jp>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:14:50 +0900
To: public-xg-lld@w3.org
Hi everyone,

I am Hideaki Takeda from National Institute of Informatics (NII) which  is
a research institute funded by Japanese Government. I have been engaged
Semantic Web research as a researcher but I recently focus on more
practical projects with Semantic Web technologies. I am now conducting
two projects. One is to make our services  "semantic web" compatible.
NII has a role of virtual central library of Japanese university
libraries. We collect and provide information on book catalogs on these
libraries and paper database published in Japan. We are going to change
these services more compatible with Semantic Web. The other is to
promote LOD in Japan, in particular for academic resources. We started a
new project called LOD.AC as Fumi already mentioned.

Yours,
Hideaki
 Hideaki Takeda (takeda@nii.ac.jp)      Phone: +81-3-4212-2543
 National Institute of Informatics      Fax  : +81-3-3556-1916
 2-1-2, Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-8430, Japan
 http://www-kasm.nii.ac.jp/