Re: Wiki account?

Hello,

It still doesn't work, that is, can't log in to LDD XG Wiki to edit the
Topics [1] page. I double checked the username and password, and they work
for logging in to the W3C pages [2] and I'm also listed as a member of LLD
XG (which should mean that I have access to the LDD Wiki?).

Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Kim

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics
[2] http://www.w3.org/Systems/db/userInfo