Re: Minutes of 2010-06-03 meeting

From: Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 18:26:48 +0100
Cc: public-xg-lld@w3.org, public-lld@w3.org
To: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Thanks for the speedy minutes, Michael!

Is it typical to record ACTIONS where the person responsible is "all"? If so, I'd suggest adding these two action items:

Edit the topics for our work at the wiki:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics

Flag July/August availability at
http://www.doodle.com/hvwb4fe4x2kdq3cy

See you all next week!