Re: Minutes of 2010-06-03 meeting

Hi Jodi,

For later, it is good to get the agreement of an action's owner before assigning it ;-) But of course here as you rightly suggest it, these actions are for everyone, and there was no objection. So we can include your changes, thanks!

I have put a new, cleaned version of the minutes at [1], which is referred from a brand new telecon wiki page [2].

Cheers,

Antoine

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/03-lld-minutes.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons