Re: Use case template -- user needs

Hi Marcia,

Trying to revive that before this afternoon's discussion...

I agree with the importance of exploring, but can't it be just merged with "browse"?

Btw there were still some elements remaining from our discussion at [1] which I have tried to fit in the dimensions [2], assuming that Gordon's silence was agreement ;-)

Cheers,

Antoine

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Jul/0022.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Dimensions