Re: FW: Indications of project type

Hi Marcia,

Interesting. I understand from the intro to the table that this is only about projects that extract semantic data from other types of data (full-text, databases):
> semantic discovery projects intended to analyze database corpora for knowledge

That seems to me very fine-grained; I'd be in favor of putting just one "extraction of semantic data" line refering to your mail at http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics#Semantic_Web_Environmental_Issues , in the "Other" or "alignment" parts. Then we can see if this gets populated by some case, before diving ourselves in these detailed categories.

Karen, would that also seem ok to you?

Cheers,

Antoine