W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-lld@w3.org > July 2010

Agenda - July 29 2010 - LLD XG telecon - 1400 UTC

From: <emmanuelle.bermes@bnf.fr>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 17:21:31 +0200
To: public-xg-lld@w3.org
Message-ID: <OFBE6226E4.CB008338-ONC125776E.0054049C-C125776E.00545E47@LocalDomain>
Agenda - July 29 2010 - LLD XG telecon - 1400 UTC

W3C Library Linked Data Incubator group:
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/ (home page)
    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/ (wiki)
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/ (group list)
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lld/ (community list)

    LLD XG telecons: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons
    *CONNECTION INFO*: 
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Telecons#Connection_info
    Attendance is restricted to registered XG participants and persons 
invited by chairs.

Chair:  Emmanuelle
Scribe: Marcia
-- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/ScribeDuty (see 
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/Scribing.html)
Regrets: (see http://www.doodle.com/hvwb4fe4x2kdq3cy) Tom, Ray, Ross, 
Dickson, (Bernard, Wolfgang, Kim, Oreste, Jonathan, Martin, Glen)

=====================================

1. Admin

-- Minutes of previous telecon
-> 
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html

-- F2F meetings 

Pittsburgh 23 and 24 October, confirmed
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/F2F
A joint meeting with DCMI Architecture Forum WG has been scheduled on 
Friday 22nd afternoon
-> 
http://www.asis.org/Conferences/DC2010/program-sessions.html#jointmeeting

Possible meeting jointly to SWBIB 2010 (Cologne, 29 and 30 November) ?
-> See Joachim's mail : 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Jul/0066.html
-> Please everyone indicate their availability in the Doodle poll : 
http://www.doodle.com/tdxwapytnxrsm4tm 

-- Summer teleconferences schedule
    2010-08-19 - Tom
    2010-08-26 - Antoine
    Weekly calls will resume in September.
    Expected participation: see http://www.doodle.com/hvwb4fe4x2kdq3cy

-- Wikis 
ACTION: antoine to check cross linking between the two wikis [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html#action01] 

DONE
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Jul/0044.html

=====================================
2. Use cases and case studies
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases

Original timeline:
* Until June 30th: Public comments on the mailing list
* July 1st: Summary of the comments and preliminary decisions.
* Until July 7th: Finalizing of the template
* July 8th: Final decision.
* Rest of the summer: gathering and development of use cases.

-- refining/extending the template

ACTION: stu, alexander, kai and emma to suggest another version of the 
template. [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html#action05]

-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Jul/0047.html
-> New use case template : 
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Template

-- populating the template

ACTION: Alexander, kai, emma to populate the template for use cases 
[recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html#action03]
-> 
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Authority_Data_Enrichment
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Use_Case_Digital_Preservation

Use cases at ALA meeting
-> http://kcoyle.net/lld-ala.html

-- Choice between filling the use cases ourselves & sending out a call
-> Poll for volunteers: 
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCases#Poll_for_volunteers
-> contributors vs. editors of cases

=====================================
3. Topic list
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Topics

The list of topics has been updated from Karen's version.

ACTION: everyone to elaborate on topics in the wiki [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/07/08-lld-minutes.html#action08]
Karen is editor of the topics.

--Use of the topics within the use cases to be discussed.

--Relating mailing list topics to our Topic list (Discussion on domain 
modeling, FRBR/FRSAD, content vs. carrier, etc.)

=====================================
4. Upcoming topics

-- RDA
To be discussed in august.

=====================================
5. Other topics

-- Comments on the NISO Institutional Identifier (I2) Working Group (WG) 
midterm report -> http://www.niso.org/workrooms/i2/midtermreport/
-> See Marcia's suggestion : 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-lld/2010Jul/0037.html

-- Demos
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Presentations

-- Events where members attend or present the group
-> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/LLD/Events

-- Technology and best practices
Waiting until progress has been made on Cases and Topics

-- Community building and outreach - 
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/RelatedGroups
Dormant, see 2010-06-17 agenda and discussion at
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/minutes/2010/06/17-lld-minutes.html#item03

-- AOB




Avant d'imprimer, pensez  l'environnement.   
Received on Wednesday, 28 July 2010 15:22:06 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 28 July 2010 15:22:07 GMT