Re: New Use Case Template and Examples

Hi Kai, Emmanuelle, Alexander,

Great job! As you say we can still discuss the template, especially the relation with the "dimensions" and "topics" as started previously. But it's obvious you've brought the template to an almost final form. And this shows in the use case descriptions, which I found really fruitful a reading.

Now it would be interesting to see others have a try against the template! Especially our participants who added a line at http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/UseCaseNotes :-)

Cheers,

Antoine

PS: Btw I won't review everything in the use case, but in the "problems" for [2], I'd have added that owl:sameAs is also not perfect for representation of equivalence relationships, as discussed (again) here during the previous couple of weeks  ;-)