Note on use case (data) scope

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 13:12:04 +0200
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

(forwarding an interesting question from Anette)

> are use cases restricted to bibliographic/authority-data of libraries, or could
> it be any library data? I was thinking about library statistics,
> circulation data, etc.

There's no restriction whatsoever. In fact I think the use case by Emmanuelle (on Preservation) may venture in non-bibliographic waters. And in our topics of interest we have references to other kind of data. Research data, for example, could be allowed. In fact everything that can be relevant for a library or a similar institution--no one would be blamed if the case involved, say, a museum.
Maybe we should put that clearly in the e-mail we send to the call for use cases...

Cheers,