Action "Editing use-case" delivered, Regrets for next two weeks

From: Kai Eckert <kai@informatik.uni-mannheim.de>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 19:15:39 +0200
To: public-lld@w3.org, public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Hi all,

just finished my editing of the Open-Library-UC.

Somewhat bad timing after the discussion, but I at the same time want to
express my regrets that I will miss the telefone conferences in the next
two weeks and all further discussion, as I am off for holidays and
"seriously offline". But I am sure that Alex will more than
fill this gap! :-)

Cheers,

Kai

Kai Eckert