linkable library data

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 07:31:00 -0700
To: public-xg-lld@w3.org
On the public list some folks have posted links to existing sources of
linkable library data -- libraries that are making their data
available in RDF. It seems it would be good to gather those links and
a little information about what is available. My idea is to create a
short template for the public wiki and a place for anyone to give
information about their linkable data there. Here's what I had in mind
for the template:

Institution or database
Contact Person
Short description
How to access
Documentation location
One or two examples
   -- examples can be links that return data

Comments?