RE: is FRBR relevant?

Linked Data avoids this kind of mythological and undocumented way of
thinking.

This URI identifies a Web document:

http://id.loc.gov/authorities/sh85148273
cf. http://www.w3.org/TR/cooluris/#oldweb

This URI identifies the concept of WWII:

http://id.loc.gov/authorities/sh85148273#concept
cf. http://www.w3.org/TR/cooluris/#hashuri

Currently, there is no HTTP URI to identify the LC subject heading
"World War, 1939-1945".

If LC used SKOS XL this could be "fixed".

Jeff