Slides on the XG

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 15:14:37 +0200
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Dear all,

A quick word to say that presentations at [1] are really great material.
I was invited by Talis in London to present the LLD XG and while my presentation had to be much more organization-oriented, I really enjoyed spending time at browsing a lot of them!

In case my slides [2] would match some of your needs -- let's hope you'll be asked to present the group as well :-) -- I've put them on [1] as well. Feel free to re-use!

Cheers,

Antoine

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Presentations
[1] http://www.few.vu.nl/~aisaac/talks/Isaac-LLD10.ppt