Re: updated final report draft

From: Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 00:58:48 -0500
Cc: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
To: Satish S <satish@google.com>
Actually, I didn't notice that you had moved the addGrammar* methods onto the new collection object itself.  I agree that we need a new object for the collection and will do that, but I want to hear from others before I move the addGrammar* methods into that collection from the SpeechReco object/interface.

-- dan