Re: updated final report draft

Actually, I didn't notice that you had moved the addGrammar* methods onto the new collection object itself.  I agree that we need a new object for the collection and will do that, but I want to hear from others before I move the addGrammar* methods into that collection from the SpeechReco object/interface.

-- dan