new final report draft

From: Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 16:45:39 -0500
To: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Group,

I have made a number of changes over the weekend.  The live [1] and static dated [2] drafts now reflect the following:

- updated design decisions
- removed new applied requirements subsection
- API Issue 6:  updated speech input request everywhere else it occurred
- tidied up abstract and overview sections, moving other text into the proposals where it belongs
- removed unneeded design decisions, requirements, and use cases sections from the web api proposal
- converted grammars and parameters arrays to collections
- converted resultHistory to a collection (SpeechInputResultList)

Please review these sections to confirm that they match with your understanding of the changes you expected.

Since I am continuing to work, the live version [1] may well have other changes applied by the time you read this.

-- dan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/htmlspeech/finalreport/XGR-htmlspeech.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/htmlspeech/finalreport/XGR-htmlspeech-20111113.html