Re: Next HTML web api document

Additional comments:

   1. "When the recoable element is a
button<http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/the-button-element.html#the-button-element>
then
   if the button is not
disabled<http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/association-of-controls-and-forms.html#concept-fe-disabled>,
   then the result of a speech recognition is to activate the button."
   "For button controls (submit, image, reset, button) the act of
   recognition just activates the input."
   "For type checkbox, the input should be set to a checkedness of true. For
   type radiobutton, the input should be set to a checkedness of true, and all
   other inputs in the radio button group must be set to a checkedness of
   false."
   Does this mean any match at all would activate the button/checkbox or
   speaking the text displayed on the button would activate the button? If it
   is the former, that doesn't seem right and we may as well exclude button
   controls from the list of recoable elements.
   2. The meter, progress and output elements all seem to be aimed at
   displaying results and not for taking user input. Is there a reason why
   these are included as recoable elements?
   3. SpeechInputRequest attributes 'grammars' and 'parameters' should
   probably be turned into a collection as well
   4. SpeechInputRequest.language should probably be changed to 'lang' to
   match
   http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/elements.html#the-lang-and-xml:lang-attributes
   5. SpeechInputResult.interimResults should probably be renamed to
   interimResultsInterval to indicate its usage similar to how other
   attributes have 'Timeout' in their names
   6. SPEECH_AUTHORIZATION_ prefix could be dropped for the enums and just
   have 'UNKNOWN', 'AUTHORIZED' & 'NOT_AUTHORIZED' (similar to
   http://www.w3.org/TR/XMLHttpRequest/#states). Same for
   SPEECH_INPUT_ERR_* and other such enums.
   7. SpeechGrammar.modal - would be useful to clarify the behavior when
   there is more than 1 grammar with this set to true (only the first in the
   list is active?)

Cheers
Satish