Re: Next HTML web api document

Some comments based on reviewing the latest document:

API related:

   1. SpeechInputRequest.outputToElement() should be an attribute, perhaps
   'forElement'?
   2. SpeechInputResult has a getter "item(index)". SpeechInputResultEvent
   has an array "SpeechInputResult[] results. Can we change both to be
   collections similar to
http://www.w3.org/TR/FileAPI/#dfn-filelist(accessible via [] operator
and optionally with a .item() method)?
   3. The <reco> element should probably be a void element with no content
   on its own (http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/Overview.html#void-elements)

Minor corrections in sample code:

   1. "Speech Web Search JS API With Functional Binding" sample should
   probably use a custom pattern for the 'q' input element so that it is clear
   why .addGrammarFrom() is used.
   2. In the same example, can we show a .onresult handler which
   auto-submits the form?
   3. In sample "Speech Web Search JS API Only", simpler to say
   "sir.grammars = [ g, g1, g2, g3 ];" instead of assigning them one by one?
   4. "var f = document.getElementById('f');f.submit();" can be replaced
   with "document.forms[0].submit();"
   5. "sir.onnomatch() = function" should be "sir.onnomatch = function"
   6. In the samples where we access the 0-th index of results, we should
   check for length before doing so.
   7. We should probably use <input> and not <input /> in the doc as in
   HTML the input tag has no end tag.

Cheers
Satish