RE: Outline of Final Report

From: Young, Milan <Milan.Young@nuance.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 10:26:14 -0700
To: "Dan Burnett" <dburnett@voxeo.com>, <public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org>
Hello Dan,

I'd like to clarify that I don't believe that the three components that
you listed below need to be distinct (ie "different").

I could imagine, for example, a solution based on the web layer
effectively communicating directly with the speech service.  Such an
implementation would blur the line between the script API and speech
service API.