Outline of Final Report

From: Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 13:10:10 -0400
To: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Group,

I have put together an outline document for our Final Report, with
placeholders for the sections I expect we will need.  This is only a
first draft, and we can discuss it during tomorrow's teleconference.

Note that I have already listed the one design decision we agree upon
-- that a script API, a markup API, and a speech service API are
different components that must be addressed in some way.

I am hopeful that we can begin to develop and record other design
agreements.

-- dan