Re: R29. Web application may only listen in response to user action

One possibility for R24 is that the end user performs an action on page load
and from then on using continuous speech input they can interact with the
application in a hands-free mode. This could be a click on a button or some
other accessibility-friendly gesture.

Cheers
Satish