RE: R27. Grammars, TTS, media composition, and recognition results should all use standard formats

For recognition results, EMMA http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/REC-emma-20090210/ is a much more recent and more complete standard than NLSML. EMMA has a very rich set of capabilities, but most of them are optional, so that using it doesn't have to be complex. Quite a few recognizers support it. I think one of the most valuable aspects of EMMA is that as applications eventually start finding that they need more and more information about the recognition result, much of that more advanced information has already been worked out and standardized in EMMA.