Re: R21. Any public interface for creating extensions should be speakable

I think that R21 is intended to be understood in the context of R19: "End
user extensions should be available both on desktop and in cloud." In my
opinion, what we should specify is mainly about the web app APIs for using
speech recognition. Extra features that user agents offer to end users
without involving the web application are out of scope.

R21 expands R19 to require end user extensions to be speakable. I think that
both these requirements should be considered out of scope since they are
outside the web app / user agent / speech service interfaces.

/Bjorn

--
Bjorn Bringert
Google UK Limited, Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace