Re: R18. User perceived latency of synthesis must be minimized

I don't see a need for this to be a requirement. It's up to implementations
to be fast, and it's unrealistic to set any specific latency limits.

--
Bjorn Bringert
Google UK Limited, Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace