From: Bjorn Bringert [mailto:bringert@google.com]
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 2:17 AM
To: Young, Milan
Cc: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Subject: Re: "Protocol" requirement - Re-recognition

While there are use cases for this, I don't think that they are
important enough to warrant the increased complexity in managing
storage, references, and garbage collection of previously recorded
audio. Every feature that we ask browsers to implement makes it harder
for them to support our API.

/Bjorn

--
Bjorn Bringert
Google UK Limited, Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham