R10. Web application authors need to be able to use full SSML features

From: Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 15:41:26 -0500
To: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Group,

This is the next of the requirements to discuss and prioritize based
on our ranking approach [1].

This email is the beginning of a thread for questions, discussion, and
opinions regarding our first draft of Requirement 10 [2].

Please discuss via email as we agreed at the Lyon f2f meeting.
Outstanding points of contention will be discussed live at an upcoming
teleconference.

This one may be addressed already by FPR3, but I am sending it just in
case.

-- dan

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2010Oct/0024.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2010Oct/att-0001/speech.html#r10