R12. Web application author must be able to specify a domain specific statistical language model

From: Dan Burnett <dburnett@voxeo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 15:40:00 -0500
To: public-xg-htmlspeech@w3.org
Group,

This is the next of the requirements to discuss and prioritize based
on our ranking approach [1].

This email is the beginning of a thread for questions, discussion, and
opinions regarding our first draft of Requirement 12 [2].

Please discuss via email as we agreed at the Lyon f2f meeting.
Outstanding points of contention will be discussed live at an upcoming
teleconference.

-- dan

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2010Oct/0024.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/2010Oct/att-0001/speech.html#r12